Some Links I'm Happy to Share:
- Tatting patterns and tatting t-shirts I have for sale
- Here's a page, by Jane Eborall, of Split
Ring Tatting Instruction, with good diagrams.
- Here's a page, by Snowgoose, of Split Ring Joins,
also with diagrams.
- Just learning? LaRae Mikulecky has
Basic Tatting Instructions, with step-by-step photographs. Then when you're ready to learn more, she also
provides Split Ring Tatting
Instructions, with step-by-step photographs.
- More good instructions here by Sharon Briggs; when you get to her page,
click on Tatting Demo. She has animated demos so you can watch the stitches being made.
- Online tatting classes start periodically, too! Online Classes
Here are links to some china button pages:
Return to the Home Page of Love Tatting and of Diane M. Saunders
This page was first created way back in 1995 and was last updated 3-26-2008